Online Payment Instructions
*Please note that there is a 5% convenience fee +.30 per transaction for utilizing the online payment system.
- Select a meal payment option from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the name of the student(s). Please separate multiple names by a comma (Joe, Susan, Fred Smith)
- Click the “Add to Cart” button
- The “Quantity” box defaults to “1” meaning this will be a one-time payment of that amount. You may change the number in the “Quantity” box and the original amount you chose will be updated or you can choose an increased amount in the original option dropdown menu.
- If you would like to add another payment type, please click the “Continue Shopping” button to return to the previous payment options page.
- If you are through, please click the “check out” button. If you have an existing PayPal account, you may click that button.
- The next screen allows you to enter your debit, credit, or PayPal Credit information.
- If you have special instructions, please enter that information in the “Add Special Instructions to the Seller” section before you hit the yellow “Pay” button. This area can be used to specify specific days the payment is to be used for or any other special notes that pertain to your payment.
Student Meal Payment Options
After School Program (ASP) Payments
ASP Drop In Payments
Chromebook/IPad Maintenance Fee
Adult Meal Payment Options